- Orange County, CA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
Hype Well, Inc. is an INC 500 marketing agency that produces engaging, quality digital marketing for 100+ clients across the country.
Our team is looking for qualified interns to join our Summer 2018 Internship Program. The experience is a rigorous, but highly-rewarding training program geared towards those looking to gain experience in the digital marketing industry.
Those who apply should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Through this internship, you will be trained in various aspects of digital marketing, such as: social media, brand strategy, email marketing and digital advertising.
Use all features of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Yelp to maximize marketing efforts
- Create captivating content and copy for posting, advertising, email campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Analyze marketing and sales data (traffic, engagement, conversion rates)
- Prepare and create brand campaigns
- Manage brand engagement and reviews
- Communicate and build relationships with influencers
- Be a creative, motivated and dependable self-starter
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Web and social media
- Undergrad or recent grad with a major in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related Business major
- Experience with Office Suite, Adobe Design Suite, Facebook Advertising, Scheduling platforms (i.e. Schedugram, Sprout Social, etc.)
- Previous internship experience
This is an unpaid internship that could potentially result in a full-time paid position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.